Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Master Shot Sequence

For this upcoming film project, I have been assigned the director position. My participation thus far in the pre-production process has been interpreting the script and molding it to our film concept. I am also creating the marked shooting script and storyboards for production. As a group, we have found our location and blocked the script to get ideas for cinematography and lighting. In the upcoming weeks of production and post production, I will oversee the cinematography and technical aspects, making sure it reflects our overall vision.

I enjoy being in authoritative positions, however the project should be a culmination of everyone's vision and efforts, not just my own. It is especially important for me to make sure everyone is happy with the final product.


Our adaptation of the Bran and Park script will be quite comical. Bran and Park step away from a small get together to take some magic mushrooms. As the conversation unfolds, both Bran and Park's hallucinations become more and more bizarre; Bran is convinced he is talking to a unicorn and Park sees some unusual characters in the distance behind Bran. I won't reveal too much more, but I will say we are going to have a lot of fun with canted angles and POV shots..

No comments:

Post a Comment