Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fall 2013!

I need to take a moment and take in the fact that I have already been at UNCW a full academic year!! It is so crazy to think about; this time last year I decided I had it with putting my aspirations on hold & committed to moving 3,000 miles from home to Wilmington, North Carolina for film school. It's been an incredible journey so far, I can see the growth I've made in a year and can't wait for what the next year has in store! I have big plans academically for next semester, I plan on being bombarded with work..and I'm so ready for the challenge! Along with entering the film major, I'm committing to a minor in French so I will be tackling 2 French classes in the Fall. I'm enrolled in the Documentary producing class (FST 330) and FST 302- Documentary with Shannon :) Getting both classes that focus in documentary kind of worked out perfectly; I'm interested in narrative and documentary, but who knows.. I could end up favoring documentary. I'm also extremely excited I am getting the opportunity to do a DIS with Andre. I have found a passion for producing so getting to organize the Cape Fear Environmental Film Forum is just amazing. Words cannot describe how excited I am for the future. It's going to be crazy/hectic/exhausting, but it's definitely what I love and absolutely worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Your next semester is matching up kind of beautifully! Go you!

    ReplyDelete