Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wild Card

I am beyond excited for this Wild Card Project.  (A little sleep deprived because of it, but all for the love of the art!) Jessica is directing, I am producing, Channing is the Director of Photography, Michelle is Grip, and Kelley is on sound. So far as producer, I have been the one to coordinate schedules, organize our meetings, and prepare the budget proposal. I have started working on securing our locations; we are good to go with our main location- using Channing's house for both interior and exterior shots. I plan on securing Airlie Gardens, the St. Mark's Episcopal Church, and the City of Wilmington permit by Thursday. My next step is to find our talent; I have started posting information about our casting call for Thursday, hoping people will audition on such short notice.
My goal for the assignment is to keep everything running smoothly and within our budget. I feel like I overestimated our budget so it will be nice not having to spend too much. I would like to keep production moving in a timely fashion so we have plenty of time to create what we envisioned in post. There are a lot of elements that will take more time and focus in editing; we want to put in all our effort to make the final edit amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment